Calon Minors graduated from University of South Carolina – Upstate, SC with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise & Sports Science with a Minor in Psychology.
While at USC-Upstate (4-year partial soccer scholarship), Minors’ achievements included:
• Dean’s list (2014; 2016)
• Gamma Beta Phi Honors Society Member
• National Society of Collegiate Scholars Member
• ASUN Conference Honor Roll (2014-2018)
• National Collegiate Student Athlete Honors Society
Minors’ was the recipient of the:
• Leadership Award for Men’s Soccer (2017-2018)
• The Sportsmanship Award (overall Athletic Department) (2017-2018)
Minors’ involvement while attending USC – Upstate included:
• Black Student Leaders Organization
• USC Upstate Student Athlete Advisory Committee (2015-2018)
• Vice-Captain University of South Carolina Upstate Men’s soccer (2017-2018)
• Volunteering at Jesse Bobo Primary School, Carolina Miracle League through the McCarthy Teszler School, Carols Hope Thrift Store for Child Cancer
Minors’ has received a partial scholarship from the Soccer Management Institute in Florence, Italy and will be attending to obtain a Master’s Degree in Sports Management & Soccer Coaching.
Minors’ gives glory to God, crediting God for all that he has become. It is because of Him that I live, move and have my being, Acts 17:28.